- Collaborators:Alexis Arbelo, Jaqueline Lessa, Aldo Lanzi, Diogo Valls e Camila Thiesen
- Construction:ALM | Alfredo Lima Martins Construções
- Structure:TECNOLINEA Engenharia, Valls Engenharia
- Electric Instalations:Studio Horizonte
- Landscape:Savannah Jardins e MAPA
- Authors:Luciano Andrades, Maurício Lopez, Rochelle Castro, Matías Carballal, Andrés Gobba e Silvio Machado
Text description provided by the architects. A dual condition of living: The antagonistic and the complementary
XAN is single family residence, located in a private neighborhood in Xangrilá, a little town in the coast side, 135 km South from Porto Alegre, Brazil.
A summer house is a space full of freedom, a place to enjoy an outdoor life. This fact conditioned the way the project was faced.
The distinction is simple. Social life stays in the ground floor, in direct interaction with its surroundings. Private life, separated and isolated, belongs to the second floor. Visual filters in expansion spaces next to bedrooms allow open air experiences of another nature.
XAN House, an antagonistic and complementary game of spaces and living experiences.