- Associate Principal For Design:Sam Lasky
- Music Technology Space Design & Performance/Dining Space Acoustical Design:Walters Storyk Design Group
- Principal For Design:John Storyk
- Mep/Fp/It/Security Engineer:Rist Frost Shumway Engineering
- Food Service Consultant:Ricca Newmark Design
- Code Consultant:R.W. Sullivan Engineering
- Residence Hall:Acentech
- Transportation Consultant:Vanasse Hangen Brustlin
- Vertical Transportation Consultant:Syska Hennessy Group
- Country:United States
Fronting on Massachusetts Avenue, the new multi-use residence hall for Berklee College of Music strengthens the College’s multiple connections to the City of Boston.
The transparent facade reveals the life of the building while creating an active urban street edge.
The building includes freshman housing, a 400-seat, 2-story Dining Hall serving as a student performance venue overlooking the street,music technology studios, student activity and gathering spaces, and ground-ﬂoor retail. (176,000 g.s.f.)