- Associate Principal For Design : Sam Lasky
- Principal For Design : John Storyk
- Mep/Fp/It/Security Engineer : Rist-Frost-Shumway Engineering
- Food Service Consultant : Ricca Newmark Design
- Code Consultant : R.W. Sullivan Engineering
- Residence Hall : Acentech
- Fire Protection : Rist Frost Shumway Engineering
- Security Engineer : Rist Frost Shumway Engineering
- City : Boston
- Country : United States
Fronting on Massachusetts Avenue, the new multi-use residence hall for Berklee College of Music strengthens the College’s multiple connections to the City of Boston.
The transparent facade reveals the life of the building while creating an active urban street edge.
The building includes freshman housing, a 400-seat, 2-story Dining Hall serving as a student performance venue overlooking the street,music technology studios, student activity and gathering spaces, and ground-ﬂoor retail. (176,000 g.s.f.)