- Earth Moving/ Networks:Morel Travaux Publics
- Wooden Structure/ Roofing/Panelling:Girod Moretti
- Exterior Joinery:Girod Moretti
- Interior Joinery:Girod Moretti
- Plastering Work/Painting:Bonglet
- Electricity:Oiselon Electricité
- Garage Doors:Stemric Fermetures
- Tiles:Carrelages du Haut Bugey
- Green Spaces:Sols et Paysages Bramafan
- Zinc Cover Parts:VM ZINC
- Cost:€ 0,4 M excl. VAT
- City:Saint-Martin du Fresne
This 3 houses project fixes into a mixed-used context (1970’s collective housing, factories, warehouses and single family houses). That’s why we have chosen to offer a double typology: a low and unitary side along the street facing a factory, a divided profile on the other side, near the existing single-family units.
The three houses are covered by an undivided roof emphasizing the double language: a big section on the street and three distinct gable walls at the houses back.
This geometrical conversion comes with the roof and walls design: fibre-cement slates against wooden cladding.