- Exterior Joinery : Girod Moretti
- Interior Joinery : Girod Moretti
- Electricity : Oiselon Electricité
- Garage Doors : Stemric Fermetures
- Tiles : Carrelages du Haut Bugey
- Slates : Eternit
- Zinc Cover Parts : VM ZINC
- Earth Moving : Morel Travaux Publics
- Networks : Morel Travaux Publics
- Plumbing And Sanitation : Goncet
- Wooden Structure / Roofing / Panelling : Girod Moretti
- Cost : € 0,4 M excl. VAT
- City : Saint-Martin du Fresne
- Country : France
This 3 houses project fixes into a mixed-used context (1970’s collective housing, factories, warehouses and single family houses). That’s why we have chosen to offer a double typology: a low and unitary side along the street facing a factory, a divided profile on the other side, near the existing single-family units.
The three houses are covered by an undivided roof emphasizing the double language: a big section on the street and three distinct gable walls at the houses back.
This geometrical conversion comes with the roof and walls design: fibre-cement slates against wooden cladding.