- Management:Yeyraa Projetos e Gerenciamento
- Construction:Construtora Ribeiro Caram
- Furniture:Egus Consult Engenharia & Projetos
- Structure:Statura Engenharia e Projetos
- Air Conditioning:Thermoplan Engenharia Térmica
- Foundation:MGA Consultores de Solos
- Hidraulics:JPinha Engenharia
- Lightning:Studio Ix
- Landscape:André Paoliello Paisagistas Associados
- Industrial Kitchen:Studio Ino
- Industrial Floor:LPE Engenharia e Consultoria
- Acoustics:Akkerman Projetos Acústicos
- Interiors:LoebCapote Arquitetura e Urbanismo
- Authors:Roberto Loeb e Luis Capote
- Collaborators:Damiano Leite (Coordenação), Nicola Pugliese, Francisco Casimiro, Chantal Longo, Maria Carolina Simões, Giuliano Ghini, Ludovica Leone, Mariana Perobon Gomes, Cecília Mesquita, Jenniffer Reis
Text description provided by the architects. Located on the motorway that connects Jundiaí and Itu (Dom Gabriel Paulino Bueno Couto), at km 75, the new Knorr-Bremse headquarters stand out against the landscape and offers wide views of the Serra do Japi.
Spanning approximately 35,000 square metres, the industrial plant was designed using a concept of full transparency and visual interaction among the production and administrative areas.
The technical administrative office, placed atop metallic columns, is in the middle of the production centre, all housed within the large, metallic warehouse. A large veranda offers ample views of the complex, while a steel bridge spans 45 metres to connect the office to the factory office’s café, leisure area and bathrooms.
The intense use of colour and access to the factory floor were employed to help integrate the community of employees working in the production and administration departments.
The volume housing the changing rooms and refectory lies at a lower level than the factory, integrating it with the landscape – an effect that is heightened by the use of a garden on the roof cover and the spacious wood and metal deck intended as a rest area where views of the Serra do Japi in the horizon can be enjoyed.