ArchDaily is in need of an architecture-obsessed, history buff to delve into the world of ArchDaily Classics for Spring 2013 (January 15th – May 15th)! If you want to spend your days researching/writing about the best architecture around the globe – and work for the world’s most visited architecture website – then read on after the break…
- Applicants must have a native level of English.
- Applicants must have completed their first year of University.
- Applicants must be able to work from home (or school, workplace).
- Applicants must be able to dedicate 10 hours per week: the schedule is flexible, but you must be reachable Monday through Friday.
- Writing experience is a huge plus (have a Blog, write for your school paper?), tell us about it on the form. Please check out ArchDaily Classics to see the style we're looking for (detailed, concise, informative).
- Basic experience with Photography, Social Media, Photoshop or video editing are a plus. Please indicate this in the form below.
If you think you have what it takes, please fill out the following form by 11AM EST January 6th. We will contact potential candidates (and only potential candidates) for interviews/follow-ups on January 6th.