- Collaborators : Valeria Alonso Fernández, Abel Blancas Morán, Faustino Reyes Hernández, Joaquín Ochoa Escoffié, José Alejandro Ayllón Ortiz
- Interiors : María del Carmen Amigo Sordo
- Construction Coordination : Raciel Sosa Escarbán
- Structures : Francisco Tapia Paulín
- Lighting : Gustavo Avilés Martínez
- HVAC : SIVSA, Alejandro Armela Trasierra
- Construction Supervision : Raúl Álvarez
- Project Management : Vicente Alonso Ibarra
- Associate Architect : Luis Coll Menéndez
- City : Mexico City
- Country : Mexico
The client's requirements - a company specializing in health research and technology - were clear: efficiency, security, and flexibility for possible annexations or additions in terms of operation, as well as technology, precision, order, and clarity in terms of image.
Located on a rectangular plot between party walls, we propose a four-story building for offices and three stories for parking and storage areas. The plan layout is designed in such a way that allows free plans without structural supports in between.
Additionally, we propose folding and sliding panels that provide the possibility of subdividing the spaces, which are naturally lit through a triple height void above the lobby area.