- Architect In Charge : Li Jing
- Design Team : ZhongQiao
- Architecture Designers : ZhangTiantian, Li Jing, Feng Qian
- Collaborator : Zhubo Design Shenzhen Company
- City : 榄村
- Country : China
Text description provided by the architects. Design Concept：
1. President Zhu's "de-administration" idea is the linkage throughout the entire design what makes work space back to nothing but work.
2. To adapt to the southern climate, we create three courtyards within the office area. Not only get we the draft effect, but also bring people the continuous shades because of its narrow and small scale. What the lift-up space on ground floor use for is to produce the chamber ventilation.
3. We tend to make administrative affairs much more open and approachable.
Aiming to connect with the library directly and conveniently, we strip away the official facade of modern administrative buildings, and replace it of a modest attitude. Meanwhile, it plays a sub-central role to the library.