EGGER Laminate is made up of a decorative paper on the surface and multiple layers of kraft paper in the core. The laminate sheet must be fabricated (bonded) to a suitable substrate (normally chipboard or MDF). Due to its multilayered construction. EGGER Laminate is an excellent material for medium to high traffic areas or where a hard wearing surface is required, such as counter tops, doors, reception desks and a whole host of other interior and shopfitting applications. Also, an ideal solution for curved surfaces or rounded profiles.
Your benefits at a glance
- Highly durable and resistant to scratches and impact
- 300 decors available from one sheet
- High-quality material reproductions saving costs and processing time compared to materials such as veneer, metals, stone and lacquer
- Environmentally friendly, resource conserving solution compared to using real materials
- When used on square and rectangular shaped furniture the joins can be hidden by bonding the laminate to each external surface
- Almost all are postformable
Good to know
Different features of EGGER Laminate are linked to different sizes and applications:
- On request, they come in flame retardant quality.
- Door size optimised laminates save you costs and material waste.
- For a seamless finish and continuity of colour all the way through, use a coloured core laminate.
- Our Feelwood XL product combines the texture of wood with the benefits of laminate. Its extra large format is optimised for cutting.
- EGGER also provides laminate bonded boards to save processing time and laminate from rolls to optimize cutting and reduce waste.