UseFurniture and interior design
ApplicationsHorizontal and vertical surfaces exposed to medium to high stress as well as for curved or rounded elements
CharacteristicsLaminates are resistant, durable and easy to clean
The multi-layered structure and the materials that are used in EGGER Laminates guarantee high usability.
- Durable, lasting, and easy to maintain
- Coating material for wood-based materials and other core materials
- Wood reproductions offer a cost-effective alternative to solid wood and veneer
- Available in decors and textures which coordinate with other EGGER products
- Antibacterial surface property: Within 24 hours germs and bacteria are demonstrably reduced by 99.9%
Good to know
The EGGER Decorative Collection includes laminates in postformable quality (type P=postformable), standard quality (type S=non-postformable) and low flammability laminates (type F=flame-retardant). MED-certified laminates are available for use in shipbuilding.
Information and Technical Data
Important: EGGER will launch a specially adapted range in the US and Canada in Fall 2020