Houston is our focus this week for our Architecture City Guide series. We know Houston is packed with lots of great architecture so we are expecting to hear about your can’t miss buildings in the comment section below. Remember this list is intended to be added to by you, our readers. We will be updating our Architecture City Guides in the future to reflect your suggested buildings to visit.
Follow the break for our Houston list and corresponding map!
- Caroline Wiess Law Building / Mies van der Rohe
- Audrey Jones Beck Building / Rafael Moneo
- Bayou Bend Gardens – Lora Jean Kilroy Visitor Center / Leslie Elkins Architecture
- Cullen Sculpture Garden / Isamu Noguchi
- Glassell Studio School / S.I. Morris & Glassell Junior School / Carlos Jimenez
- Rienzi / John Staub
- Chapel of St. Basil / Philip Johnson
- Rothko Chapel / Mark Rothko, Philip Johnson, Howard Barnstone, Eugene Aubry
- Jones Hall for the Performing Arts / Caudill Rowlett Scott
- Wortham Theater Center / Morris-Aubry Architects
- Brochstein Pavilion / Thomas Phifer & Partners, The Office of James Burnett
- Menil Collection – Museum Building / Renzo Piano
View Architecture City Guide: Houston in a larger map