CharacteristicsWooden pivot window equipped with reinforcement structure provided by the topSafe anti-burglary system, anti-burglary glass Class P2A, handle with a lock, suitable for pitches from 15°-90°, window U-value 1.2 W/m²K
GuaranteeLifetime against hail, 10 years for windows, 20 years for glazing unit
More about this product
FAKRO's FTP-V Secure are anti-burglary pivot windows equipped with a system preventing glazing removal, anti-burglary internal glass laminated class P2A and handle with a lock. Such a window no longer requires any additional safeguards such as additional locks that hinder the use of windows.
- Hinge in the middle of the window enables the sash to be rotated and left open.
- The sash can be rotated through 180° and locked allowing safe and easy cleaning of the outer pane.
- FT_ P2 Secure Window with laminated and anti-burglary glass P2.
- Window U-value 1.2 W/m²K
- Increased operational safety and burglary resistance – topSafe system.
- Equipped with the V40P air inlet which by automatic adjustment of the flow channel size provides an optimum amount of air into the room and ensures a healthy micro-climate in the attic and thermal energy savings.
- Windows equipped with safe single chamber glazing unit and internal glass laminated, anti-burglary class P2A. In case of any damage to laminated glass, the glass pieces remain stuck with the film.