ApplicationsCommercial, industrial, cultural, educational, hotels, residential
CharacteristicsLightweight. High impact resistance.
CertificationCompliant with ISO9001 and CSTB requirements.
Danpal® Façade System, is available in a variety of configurations for various types of structures. They are lightweight and offer weather protection with high impact resistance. Using materials with superior flexibility, transparency, and tonal qualities compared to glass, Danpal® delivers the perfect balance of light and thermal dynamics for any facade. Danpatherm® System is designed to achieve high thermal performance and good light transmission.
DANPAL® FAÇADE SYSTEM
Single Glazed Translucent Facade Danpal® Single Glazed Facades are translucent dry glazed systems available in a variety of configurations for various types of structures. They are lightweight and offer excellent weather protection with high impact resistance. Using materials with superior flexibility, transparency, and tonal qualities compared to glass, Danpal® delivers the perfect balance of light and thermal dynamics for any facade. The large variety of colors, finishes and special effects provide a dazzling array of creative options.
- High impact resistance
- UV protection
- Evenly diffused light
- Freedom of design
- Superior air and water tightness
- Highly secure
- Certified system
- Easy installation
- Made with Microcell technology
- Superior Light Diffusion: The glazing panel’s unique structure transmits an even diffusion of natural light. Specifically designed for architectural daylight applications, the tight spacing between the ribs produces an aesthetically appealing look.
- High Thermal Insulation: Danpal® façade’s unique cell structure generates superior thermal insulation. The subsequent improvements in ‘U’ and ‘R’ values offer significant benefits to the overall energy efficiency of a building.
- High Impact Resistance & Strength: The panel’s special Microcell structure offers the highest resistance to impact and hail damage.
- Superior Air And Water Tightness: The snap-lock connection system ensures air and water cannot penetrate into the building.
- Design Flexibility: Concealed joints create a flush external that can warp and twist if necessary. Building design professionals can control the amount of light, hide various building elements or create intriguing visual contrasts by integrating with conventional glazing.
- High Security: The double “click” locking seam enables higher load resistance.
- Extended UV Protection: The Danpal® facade system offers top quality co-extended UV protection, guaranteeing a longer system life.
- Easy Construction: Quick, simple and cost effective installation.
- Extensive Range of Colours, Textures, Finishes and Effects: Our extensive range of colours, textures, finishes and lighting effects offer a rich palette of options for creating inspired facades – illuminating by day and transforming into light boxes at night.
- Danpalon® Glazing Materials
- Danpalon® Finishes
Unitized Large-Spanning High Insulation System for Façades Unique, factory assembled building system designed to achieve high thermal performance and good light transmission with superb spanning capabilities. Danpatherm® is quick and easy to install. When integrated with a complete LED lighting system, it creates a radiant wall during the day and light box at night.
- Exceptional thermal insulation
- Factory pre-assembled cassette
- Quick and easy installation
- Clean look – no visible aluminium
- Variable levels of light transmission
- Unparalleled wind load resistance
- Unitized System for Clean & Quick Installation: Danpatherm is a cassette panel system that is pre-fabricated off-site. It is quick and easy to install, reducing labour costs and construction times. Danpatherm prevents moisture and dirt penetrating between the panels. External panels can be removed if necessary without affecting the building envelope.
- Low U Values: By including a translucent insulating material in the cavity, this unique double glazing concept can offer U values low as 0.52 W/m²K in Danpatherm K12, and 0.72 W/m²K in Danpatherm K7.
- Excellent Load Resistance and Spanning Capabilities: Danpatherm offers unparalleled wind load resistance and can span more than 3 metres unsupported, significantly reducing requirements for secondary steel framing.
- Soft, Diffused Light: Danpatherm double glazing features Softlite, a special finish inherently manufactured into the panels that ensures even transmission of light and eliminates glare. With Soflite, interiors are evenly lit with a gentle and diffused light. Softlite is one of a wide range of finishes offered by Danpal®.
- Artificial Lighting Inside Danpatherm: With Danpatherm LED you can enjoy daylight benefits during the day and turn your building into a light box at night. Pre-fabricated cassette system integrated with a complete LED lighting system. Long lasting, durable facade system. Artificial lighting for endless design possibilities at night.
- Danpalon® Glazing Materials
- Danpalon® Finishes