MetalTech-USA can provide comprehensive support for any of your roof flashing needs. Our roof flashing services available for exposed flashing include elZinc, copper, copper-clad stainless steel, aluminum, soft zinc, stainless steel, and titanium.
Even when a structure does not include a metal roof, metal is still used with alternative roofing materials. While synthetic materials are sometimes used for convenience, nothing beats the durability of metal in roofing materials. MetalTech-USA stocks over twelve different roof flashing systems for use with tile, slate, cedar shake or asphalt shingle, stucco, brick, or stone walls, and for use against the chimney, eave, wall, skylight, and solar PV systems. They also make custom fabricated roof flashing to your specifications.
The quality of the roof flashing material determines the roof's ability to resist corrosion, leaking and water damage. When the best roof flashing materials are used, they can enhance the performance of the roof. When the roof flashing materials are fabricated from the best metals, the life cycle of the roofing is extended.
MetalTech-USA Flashings can be fabrications for exterior/interior elements using a number of sustainable metals. Flashing for any of their sheet metal roofing and metal building systems are available.
• Window jamb flashing for window and door units
• Sill flashing for window units
• Head flashing for windows and doors
• Base flashing for wall cladding systems
• Outside corner flashing
• Inside corner flashing
• Top of wall flashing metal building systems
• Parapet flashing (coping)
• Eave flashing for metal roofing
• Rake flashing for roofing systems
• Ridge and hip flashing for metal roofing
• Valley flashing for roofing systems
• Gutter flashing for rainwater systems
• Dormer flashing for metal roofing