Residential, educational, corporate, commercial, cultural, industrial, architectural panels, cladding
Customizable finish, choice of profiles, roll-formed on-site to a specified length, easily replaced, easy installation
Width: 12" (305mm), 16" (406mm), 18" (457mm) | Height: 1-1/2" (38mm), 2" (51mm), 2-1/2 (64mm), 3" (76mm) | Length: 5' (1.52m) to 45' (13.72m) Standard
Ask for more information / Quote
More about this product
Morin Corporation is specialized in roll forming of Architectural heavier gauge single skin metal wall and metal roof systems. They manufacture over 100 profiles of architectural panels for any size of project. Alongside panels, Morin Corporation offers a complete suite of metal cladding finishes which include perforations, corners, coordinated louvers and fasteners, and custom extrusions.
Morin Symmetry metal roofing systems provide a variety of options:
- Unlimited color and texture options and combinations; options exist for multiple color panels.
- This panel comes in multiple heights
- Optional ribs provide a design element along with functional benefits.
- The panels are roll-formed to the length required on-site making installation easier.
- Because the panel is symmetrical - if one is damaged, it can be pulled out, without having to remove any others.
| || || || |
|Roof Symmetry 2-5-16 Striated ||Roof Symmetry 2-5-16 Pencil Ribs || ||Roof Symmetry 2-5-16 No Clip Relief |
- Galvalume/Zincalume Painted Steel
- 20 GA (.91mm), 22 GA 24 GA (.60mm)
- .040 Ga (1mm), .050 GA (1.27mm)
Morin Corporation can provide on-site installation guidance and technical staff to help with drawings, design, cost-saving ideas and technical knowledge.