Linvisibile manufactures tailor-made doors and unique interior design solutions, such as room dividers, boiserie, and skirting systems. Linvisibile’s exclusive patented invisible technology eliminates posts, frames, and exposed hinges and offers maximum versatility and customization. Linvisibile offers Vertical Pivot Doors Infinito - Brezza, a range of vertical pivot doors.
Linvisibile Infinito 5 Vertical Pivot Door | Brezza
Linvisibile Infinito 5 Vertical Pivot Door | Brezza door swivels open on a vertical axis, thanks to a sophisticated hidden pivot system. Available with or without stop, the pivoting door can rotate on itself up to 360° opening.
Linvisibile Infinito 5 Vertical Pivot Door | Brezza allows the application of diverse finishes over the panel surfaces, thanks to an aluminium outer frame system that hosts the preselected coating, the variety of finishes that can be applied to the Infinito vertical pivot extends to any material with a maximum thickness of 3 mm and an overall weight below 70 kg. There is also the opportunity to apply different finishes on both sides of the door leaf and to personalize the color of the outer frame in matte lacquer compatible with the coatings selected or anodized in 6 colors.
- An extruded aluminium frame Push or Pull versions (EN AW 6060 alloy Anticorodal 063), assembled ready to house bolts and locks, able to adapt to walls and plasterboard of different thicknesses
- 50 mm thick panel, consisting of
- An internal structure consisting of honeycomb panels
- A perimeter frame in extruded oxidized natural aluminium is applied along the perimeter of the panel with a square angle fixing system
- A liner of a pre-selected coating material
- 3 mm (laminate, fiberglass, methacrylate)
- 4 mm thick (glass/mirror), applied over the panel sides. Available in the following finishes: laminate, Alcantara®, glass, mirror, micro cement, and ceramic
- Concealed rotating pivots, which can be positioned at a minimum distance of 65 mm from the jamb to a maximum point at the center of the panel for the model with stop, or for the model without stop, from a minimum of 250 mm from the jamb to the center of the panel
Since they can be made to measure and are available in a single leaf model, Linvisibile Infinito 5 Vertical Pivot Door | Brezza is perfect for both residential and contract installations such as:
- Internal doors
- Wardrobe booths
- Maxi panels
- Fitted walls
- Large doors
- Width: from 700 to 1400 mm
- Height: from 1900 to 3500 mm
- Possibility to apply a lock
- Possibility to apply a high-performance door closer with speed regulation
- To supply flush fitting handles (round or squared)
- Template kit supplied to drill the hole in the floor
- Colors: Silver, black, petroleum, dark brown, light and dark bronze
Linvisibile Infinito 10 Vertical Pivot Door | Brezza
Linvisibile Infinito 10 Vertical Pivot Door | Brezza is a new flush-to-wall pivot door from Linvisibile. The door has a 102 mm thick anodized or matt lacquered aluminium perimeter frame and can be specified with and without stop, this pivot system is composed of two hidden pivots in the floor and ceiling which allow a panel rotation of up to 360°.
This pivoting door rotates on its vertical axis with a wide, bright opening that gives a strong personality to any interior design. The sturdy perimeter frame means that the Linvisibile Infinito 10 Vertical Pivot Door | Brezza panel can be ordered in any finish with a thickness from 3 to 6 mm. It is a highly customizable product with the option of applying different materials to each side of the door and selecting the perimeter frame color to match in either a matt lacquered finish or anodized in 7 color variants. This product has a 10-year warranty.
The Linvisibile system guarantees a perfect flush mount between the panel and wall and a millimetric perimeter variance. Moreover, Linvisibile Infinito 10 Vertical Pivot Door | Brezza system guarantees a fully concealed aluminium frame and that no unsightly cracking occurs.