GUTMANN GWD 080i is an innovative and modern window series with a basic depth of 80 mm and concealed sash. As with the proven GWD 070i window series, the modular system design and the equal parts are also adopted here.
- Highly thermally insulated premium window series with peak value of Uf = 1.3 W/m2K.
- 5 chamber, coextruded hollow-chamber central gasket, glass rebate insulation to improve thermal insulation.
- Symmetrical, stable structural design with identical corner and T-connectors.
- Thermal and static high-end insulators in GUTtherm material technology.
- Glass bead made from reinforced PA 6.6.
- Euro groove for free choice of hardware.
- Surface mounted fittings up to sash weights of 300 kg; concealed fittings up to 180 kg.
- Face width from 71 mm for tilt & turn windows.
- Glass up to 56 mm in the sash, 57 mm in the fixed panel.
- Soundproofing up to 47 dB (SSK 5).
- Burglar resistance RC 1, RC 2 and RC 3 in accordance with DIN EN 1627.