UseArchitectural anodising for use with DecoClad® DecoBatten™, DecoPanel®, facades, signage, laser-cut shapes
ApplicationsResidential, commercial, monumental projects.
CharacteristicsDurable, hard anodising, premium finish, low maintenance, marine-grade, versatile, non-combustible
CertificationAll DecoUltra™ finishes are tested to the Australian Standard for architectural anodising: AS 1231:2000.
DecoUltra™ is a new architectural anodising finish by DECO Australia which offers a highly durable, premium finish for aluminium products and extrusions. DecoUltra™ is available in three levels of finish performance:
- DecoUltra™ ZD hard anodising. Utilising a ‘zero-degree’ hard anodising technology, DecoUltra™ ZD’s 30-micron hard anodised layer exceeds Australian architectural anodising standard AS 1231 and offers one of the hardest aluminium surfaces available on the market, ideal for monumental applications and extreme weather conditions.
- DecoUltra™ AD is a natural anodised finish with a 15-micron finish for residential applications.
- DecoUltra™ AD+ is a natural anodised finish with a 25-micron finish for commercial or coastal applications.
- Façade and wall panels
- Laser Cut Shapes
- Soffit Linings
- Decorative 3D shapes
- Signage (such as letters, restroom sign shapes and more)
With a choice of six DecoUltra™ colours, DECO uses both dye and electro colouring processes to produce a selection of contemporary finishes.
DecoUltra™ is available in different textured effects, including etching, brushing and perforation. Customers can also customise their anodised profiles or panels to achieve their ideal design specifications and vision.
Features & Benefits:
- Low maintenance
- Highly durable, corrosion and wear-resistant
- Marine-grade ideal for coastal locations
- Resistant to mild acids and industrial solvents
- Versatile making it suitable for residential, commercial and monumental projects
- Unlimited designs and special effects
- Environmentally friendly
- Australian Made and owned