Innovative Sol-silicate paint, engineered to reduce solar heating when using dark color shades. KEIM Soldalit®-Coolit is water-repellent, lightfast, UV stable and highly resistant to weathering.
KEIM Soldalit® with Coolit-Technology
Solar radiation can become a problem for facades: Temperature fluctuations entail tensions which may damage the render. Coatings with KEIM Coolit-Technology have a specific pigmentation and thus absorb clearly less solar energy. They reduce noticeably the thermal absorption of the facade surfaces and temperature-related tensions in the render structure are avoided.
KEIM coatings with Coolit-Technology increase the lifespan of facades with a specific, thermal strain, particularly in case of dark and intensive color shades.
- Reduces the solar heating of façade surfaces
- Reflects near-infrared radiation of the sunlight
- Increases the resistance against cracking in the substrate
- Binder basis: a combination of silica sol and water glass (= sol-silicate)
- Multi-purpose application
- UV- and acid-resistant, anti-static
- Highly weather-resistant
- Alkaline, therefore no pot preservatives
- Lightfast pigmented
- Mineral matt look
- Permeable, non-film-forming, micro-porous
- Highly water-repellent
- No solvents and plasticizers added
Overview of KEIM Soldalit® system products
|Products ||Effect ||Technology |
|KEIM Soldalit® ||Universal use on any façade substrate (old or new) ||Sol silicate technology |
|KEIM Soldalit®-Coolit ||Less tension in the render structure by reducing solar heating ||Coolit-Technology |
|KEIM Soldalit®-Arte ||Particular color depth and aesthetics together with a vibrant surface appearance ||No titanium dioxide |
|KEIM Soldalit®-ME ||Reduces air pollutants, soiling, and growth of microorganisms ||Photocatalysis |