UseMineral matt protection and pure concrete aesthetics
ApplicationsSemi-transparent finishes in glazing technique on fair-faced interior and exterior concrete surfaces or opaque thin-layer coatings to retain surface texture and provide preventive water and weather protection
CharacteristicsMaintains structure and appearance of concrete, achieves concrete surfaces of a consistent quality appearance
Presentation / packagingTranslucent or opaque thin layer coating
ColorsWhite, concrete grey in several shades, KEIM Palette exclusiv
Sizes2-coat opaque finish per m2: 0.25l Concretal-Lasur + 0.04l Concretal-Base
KEIM Concretal®-Lasur is a low pigmentation silicate color wash which acts as a stain that penetrates the surface of concrete, equalizing color variations and blemishes.
Protection and finishing of fair-faced concrete surfaces is always associated with two aspects:
- A definition of protection requirements that are suitable for the situation
- Condition and the preservation of the characteristic look of concrete surfaces.
KEIM Concretal®-Lasur combines both demands and represents on the market an exceptional system.
Concrete as building material characterizes our building environment significantly. It defines the character of individual constructions or entire residential areas and it influences the urban landscape and working environments. The focus of planners and builders is more and more oriented towards the aspects of design. Architects especially appreciate the chance to be able to use the same material for both the construction and the design.
- Mineral decoration for concrete
- Equalization of repaired surfaces
- Unifying of fair-faced concrete surfaces with an uneven appearance
- Breathable/moisture vapor permeable
- Absolutely lightfast and UV resistant
- Retains original concrete appearance
- Increases light reflectivity
- Mineral matt surface
- Concrete color can be matched
- Thin layer coating completely retaining underlying texture