ApplicationsCommercial, corporate, educational, healthcare
CharacteristicsEnergy-saving, reduced maintenance, environmental sensors, personal controls
The Lutron® Electronics EcoSystem® system is a lighting control system that is composed of digital fluorescent dimmer ballasts, LED drivers, controls and environmental sensors. Working together, these components can help save up to 60% on the use of electricity for lighting, increase space flexibility, comfort, and occupant productivity, and reduce maintenance costs.
The EcoSystem® system is designed for specialized spaces such as offices, classrooms and patient rooms, where lighting usually represents 38% of electricity consumption. Energy savings are achieved through personal controls, including wall-mounted keypads and infrared remote control transmitters, as well as environmental sensors such as daylight sensors and occupancy/vacancy sensors. In addition, this system creates a more flexible workspace where luminaires with fluorescent ballasts and EcoSystem LED drivers are individually addressed.
EcoSystem Compact ballast Kcase
The EcoSystem® system reduces the maintenance of the lighting system as it has fewer parts and intuitive programming. The environmental sensors and personal controls are integrated wirelessly or connected directly to any ballast, Energi Savr Node™ module or QS sensor module, eliminating interfaces, power packs and control devices.
EcoSystem ballast Gcase_T8
- Ballasts and drivers programmed to work individually
- EcoSystem cabling offers different modules that have different characteristics of power consumption units, zones, and devices for wired sensor connections
- Wired components can be connected directly to ballasts with integral sensor connections or to a QS or EcoSystem Energi Savr Node™ sensor module using Type C wire
- Lighting controls can be a combination of digital controls and/or 3-wire EcoSystem
- The sensors communicate directly via the integral sensor connections with ballast or through the Energi Savr Node™ module
- EcoSystem communication begins with an ESN module. The ESN module digitally links the ballasts and feeds communications through the lighting control system
- Available sensors include EcoSystem wired daylight sensors, Radio Powr Savr ™ wireless occupancy/vacancy sensors, Occupancy/vacancy wired EcoSystem sensors
- Controls can be remote control, infrared and keypads
- Programming application option for Apple iPhone or iPod touch
- Option to customize the entrance of any ballast to meet the requirements of the different building codes, EPAct legislation, and LEED® standards.
* Apple and iPod are registered trademarks and iPhone is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US. UU. and in other countries.