Athena is an all-in-one dynamic lighting control system from Lutron. The simple solution combines light source control with intelligent shades and intuitive apps to deliver a holistic lighting experience. Now including the new wireless processor.
Athena Wireless Processor
The Athena Wireless Node and Athena Dashboard take Athena’s powerful lighting system to greater heights, providing detailed building management insights and flexible fixture control in a single platform. The wireless node offers a tiny controller with high performance and an integral fixture controller. Packed with technology and endlessly versatile, this tiny device can handle communications via DALI 2 with DALI Type 8, 0-10V, Clear Connect Type X, and simplifies the set-up process with Bluetooth.
|The small, unobtrusive, Athena wireless processor from Lutron delivers all the Athena system features and benefits without the need for separate panels or hubs, increasing design flexibility, minimizing required closet space, and delivering a cloud-connected solution. |
The processor functions in any commercial space as well as in smaller and/or customized environments. It also is able to marry third-party fixtures and Ketra in the same applications, layering any control strategy into one package. Athena’s cloud connection allows for smart, human-centric design in an easy-to-use lighting control application. This is an intuitive choice for designers, architects, and specifiers to use for a new build or an upgrade to an existing project or renovation.
Features & Applications
- Simplifies Design and Scalability - Ideal for both small, luxury boutique applications and large office projects
- Expands Choice and Flexibility - Each Athena wireless processor can easily marry third-party fixtures and Ketra in the same application, layering in any control strategy–occupancy, vacancy, and daylight sensors, as well as touchscreens, keypads, and Pico wireless remotes all in a single control package
- More Capability and Native Integration - With the Athena wireless processor and its advanced software and app control, designers can exceed clients’ expectations while respecting their budgets and schedules
- No Panels Necessary - The single-device processor combines all the Athena cloud-connected benefits and features and does not require separate Lutron panels or hubs
- Inconspicuous Design - The small, wireless processor is unobtrusive and supports a minimalist aesthetic
Unique Lighting Design
Athena can be used to create a cohesive light: Start with daylight, and bring the outdoors in with Lutron shades. Add Ketra, to seamlessly blend interior and exterior light. Introduce any other light fixtures from Lutron: a best-in-class LED+ universal phase control dimmer allows control of all load types from a single system.
With no minimum load requirement, even a single downlight can be its own zone, preserving design flexibility. A new right-sized processor delivers a solution fit for spaces – and budgets – small and large.
Curated content gives you preset lighting that mimics natural daylight. An intuitive app makes it easy to program and personalize scenes in real-time. One single system can incorporate any fixture, any load type, and any phase all managed from a single source.
Program a schedule and adjust on the fly. Quick-change a room from a corporate event to a milestone celebration. Then revert to the original settings –all this can be done via the simple app.
Digital controls make it easy to repurpose a space without rewiring. Cloud connectivity allows for open integration and automatic software updates.
Lighting Designer App
Program lighting within the space, in real-time, and at your own pace using your mobile iOS device.
Athena System Option integration
- Control Modules
- Fixture Control
- Wall Control