Waterproofing protects structures against water infiltration which can cause expensive and irreversible damage. It is mostly invisible after construction is completed. Every day the basement of a building, or the outermost layer of a tunnel, is exposed to intense fluctuations in moisture levels and temperatures, all contributing to its deterioration. Sika provides long-lasting waterproof systems to protect any project.
Advantages of Sika Waterproofing Solutions
- Sika's solutions are suitable for even the most challenging requirements to keep water in or out of long-lasting structures, such as tunnels, bridges, basements, or balconies.
- For drinking water facilities, Sika's waterproofing systems fulfill the most stringent drinking water approvals.
- Sika has developed solutions for special site conditions, including microbiological and chemical attack resistant products, high mechanical resistance products, free of physically linked plasticizers and ecologically sustainable products.
- Sika considers the entire waterproofing process to the very last detail and can provide solutions for both new build and renovation projects.
- Sika’s long-term experience and know-how to provide both products and system solutions is a key added value for your next project.
Sika has a range of waterproofing solutions including:
- Sheet waterproofing membrane
- Joint waterproofing
- Waterproofing mortars
- Liquid-applied membrane
- Bituminous membrane
- Roof systems
Sika Key Brands:
- Sika MonoTop®
- Sika® Igolflex®
- Sika® Waterbar
- Sika® Dilatec®
- Sika® Injection
Sika is present locally in more than 100 countries, which allows them to bring their customers and their clients not only a proven range of products but additional services, such as wind load calculations, application training, CAD details, BIM objects and technical consultations, guarantees, etc. Sika is the only full-range materials supplier for materials used in concrete production, waterproofing, roofing, flooring, sealing, bonding, grouting, reinforcing, concrete repair and protection, structural glazing and more, for all types of buildings and civil engineer structures.