Battens are a popular product in architectural designs, the square or rectangular profiles add visual interest, texture and style. DecoBatten from DECO are aluminium battens that replicate the form and appearance of natural timber with a Super Durable DecoWood powder coating. DecoBatten's exclusive new "Click and Snap" two-piece batten system offers a sleek and seamless concealed option.
- Low Maintenance
- Customisable – choose your batten size, spacing and woodgrain finish
- Lightweight and easy DIY installation
- Non-combustible - Suitable for bushfire-prone areas; tested to AS3837
- Two-piece 'Click & Snap' Batten Profiles available
- 30 DecoWood finishes to choose from
- Limitless residential design
- Australian made
DecoBatten’s one-piece square or rectangular battens can be used vertically or horizontally and is often used for screening, sunshades, fences and statement features.
- Back fixing
- Bolt fixing
- Fixed surface angle or channel fixing
- End to end angle or channel fixing
Two-piece battens - 'Click & Snap' Install System
DecoBatten’s two-piece batten design is the ideal solution for fixing battens to flats surfaces like ceilings and walls. The system creates a flawless finish with no visible fixings.
- Center fixing
- Dual fixing
- Adhesive, screw or rivet fixing (for additional security)
DECO Australia is a family-owned, Australian business that manufactures aluminium building and architectural systems and supplies industrial finishings and protective coatings such as the Super DurableTM sublimated powder coating finishes for architectural products, splashbacks, and signage.