The Zenith® series is cutting-edge, innovative vertical folding operable wall technology. Zenith® combines the vertically folding elements found in the Skyfold® Classic™ series at the top portion of the wall with a slick straight down descent thereafter.
Zenith® is ideal for areas that may have wall obstructions which could limit the use of a vertically folding wall.
Except for the Zenith® 48 model, the Zenith® series is now available in unlimited length. The maximum available height for all Zenith® models is 12 feet (3.6 m).
Acoustic Performance of Installed Systems
- Zenith 48 – Excellent soundproofing (STC 48 / RW 47)
- Zenith 51 – Exceptional soundproofing (STC 51 / RW 51)
- Zenith 55 – Superior soundproofing (STC 55 / RW 54)
- Zenith 60 – Maximum soundproofing (STC 60 / RW 59)
- Zenith NRC – Excellent sound absorption with a noise reduction coefficient (NRC/SAC) of up to 0.65 (STC 50 / RW49)
Zenith 48 Model Only
- Maximum wall length: 48 feet (14.6 m)
- One finish per wall; Finish selection limited to one of Skyfold’s standard fabrics, standard vinyl, standard paint or standard white markerboard surface finish
- Self-Retracts into the Ceiling to Conserve Floor Space
- Acoustic Walls with Industry Leading STC ratings of Up to 60
- Fully Automatic with Simple Turnkey Operation
- Quiet Operation
- Flat and Rigid
- Narrow Path of Travel
- No Floor or Wall Tracks
- Cost-Effective and Lightweight Structure
- Can be Installed to Meet at 90°
- Equipped with a Safety Obstruction Sensor
- Distinctive Decorative Elements with Customizable Finish Options to Meet Your Design Needs
- Reliable – Comes with a 2-year (5000-cycle) Parts & Labor Warranty as well as a 10-year Acoustical Performance Warranty
For generic CAD drawings and more Revit files, please go to Skyfold’s website.