Dri-Design’s Copper architectural panels are easy to install and a metal panel with excellent features for adding the character of copper to an exterior metal cladding project. Since sealants and gaskets are never used in the joints of Dri Design metal panels, they can never stain or streak the finish.
These are the recommended maximum size panel guides. If the panel you would like fits inside these guides, Dri-Design can manufacture it. For larger sizes, contact Dri-Design.
|Width ||Height |
|60" ||18" |
|30" ||30" |
|18" ||60" |
Dri-Design attaches to nearly any substrate without the use of any added clips or extrusions.
- Plywood with a weather barrier
- Concrete or CMU block
- Steel girts, furring or flat strap (with or without insulation)
- Continuous insulation systems
- Insulated metal panel systems
- Many more
- Dry Joints
- No sealants or gaskets means no maintenance or dirty streaks.
- Lower environmental footprint than composite or foam panels
- Made with recycled metal, 100% recyclable and can be repurposed.
- Unlimited Color Palette