UseLarge-span roof openings for moderate climates
CharacteristicsRetractable, transparent, highly insulated, sustainable
SizesMaximum Span: 18m (59')
Libart ClearSky Retractable Domes are ideal for commercial spaces which require a retractable roof with a clear opening.
- Designed for roof openings
- Ideal for commercial spaces that are in a need of a retractable roof with a clear opening.
- SecurTrak™ (rail) system for structural safety and ease of use.
- The flexibility of an indoor or outdoor living experience in the same area.
- Provides a spacious feel that can be easily integrated into architectural designs
- Motorized retraction, 24VDC, 220 or 380 VAC motors and extensive operating options as required by client needs.
The systems are manufactured site specifically and according to user needs from 7 base models. Once opened there is nothing left between you and the blue sky with ClearSky Retractable Skylights.
ClearSky Retractable Dome Skylights are installed in an existing building or supporting steel structure. Using a Libart Dome system increases the net opening by reducing the horizontal surface area on the structural members that are required for the operational rails. The ClearSky Dome system also provides a lower total height when compared to classic ClearSky retractable skylight systems.
- K-Trak™ (rail) system for structural safety and ease of use.
- Motorized retraction, 24VDC, 220 or 380 VAC motors and extensive operating options as required for each project.
Suited for climates with low to no snow accumulation, the systems are manufactured site specifically and according to user needs from five base models. Once opened nothing stands between the interior and exterior.
ClearSky retractable skylights have 2 main models which have a difference of the angle of the first profile position to the roof. In the "FB" models the first profile is 90 degrees to the roof and in the "7B" models the first profile is 70 degrees to the roof. Both of the systems use SecurTrak™ systems which provide sturdiness against wind loads and structural safety.
The type of ClearSky Retractable Dome Skylights required varies depending on the span of the roof opening. The Libart system can start with two segmented profiles (AK) and go up to ten segmented profiles (RK).
|Profile||Special Design Libart T, C or U type / AA 6063-T6|
|Glazing||Insulated glass / Single Glass / Polycarbonate|
|Retraction||Motorized or Manual (depending on system weight)|
|Maximum Span||18m (59')|
|Color||RAL Powder Coat|