Retractable, transparent, highly insulated, sustainable
Maximum Span: 11m (36') / Single Slope
Ask for more information / Quote
More about this product
Regardless of the weather conditions, Libart SolaGlide Inclined Retractable Skylight gives year-long utility to an outdoor area. SolaGlide Systems offer a profitable outdoor area that can be used throughout the year. With SolaGlide, enclosed spaces are no longer limited to being indoor spaces only.
- Thermally broken mullions, insulated glass panels, and structurally bonded frames with extensive weather sealant
- Hidden drive and automatic tensioning systems built into the main mullions providing protection from the environment and eliminating unsightly chains cables, motor and similar drive components.
- Thermoplastic polyester cogged belt with steel reinforced cords are resistant to moisture, oils, UV, and extreme temperature changes.
- The product guarantees a maintenance-free operation for many years.
- Maximize natural light usage
|Profile ||Special Design Libart Thermally Broken / AA 6063-T6 |
|Glazing ||Insulated glass // Polycarbonate |
|Retraction ||Motorized (Tubular or Industrial) |
|Maximum Span ||11m (36') / Single Slope |
|Color ||RAL Powder Coat |