CharacteristicsRetractable, transparent, highly insulated, sustainable
SizesMaximum Span: 11m (36') / Single Slope
Regardless of the weather conditions, Libart SolaGlide Inclined Retractable Skylight gives year-long utility to an outdoor area. SolaGlide Systems offer a profitable outdoor area that can be used throughout the year. With SolaGlide, enclosed spaces are no longer limited to being indoor spaces only.
- Thermally broken mullions, insulated glass panels, and structurally bonded frames with extensive weather sealant
- Hidden drive and automatic tensioning systems built into the main mullions providing protection from the environment and eliminating unsightly chains cables, motor and similar drive components.
- Thermoplastic polyester cogged belt with steel reinforced cords are resistant to moisture, oils, UV, and extreme temperature changes.
- The product guarantees a maintenance-free operation for many years.
- Maximize natural light usage
|Profile||Special Design Libart Thermally Broken / AA 6063-T6|
|Glazing||Insulated glass // Polycarbonate|
|Retraction||Motorized (Tubular or Industrial)|
|Maximum Span||11m (36') / Single Slope|
|Color||RAL Powder Coat|