UseInterior/exterior fenestration systems in harsh climates
Applications19th/20th-century renovation, residential, commercial, institutional
CharacteristicsThermo-acoustic insulation, multi-purpose system, 12 profile options
CertificationRecognized by Green Guide
OTTOSTUMM supplies components for steel fenestration systems. Developed for harsher climatic conditions, Mogs M65 TB combines the mechanical strength and minimalistic slender design of the M65 steel profiles with thermo-acoustic insulation.
This system is ideal for large glazing and security windows with a 65/72 mm profile depth making it an extremely strong framing material. Mogs M65 TB is a multi-purpose system meaning that profiles used for fixed frames or outer casement frames can be used as well for window vents, keeping the assembly fast and simple. With 12 different profiles, a large variety of functional windows, as well as doors, can be manufactured.
- 2 mm tubular profile in steel or galvanized steel with high moments of inertia
- Mechanically fixed rebate gaskets
- External flush and internal overlapping sightlines
- Profiles accommodate high-performance glazing
- Optional kit for center gaskets
- High-performance thermal barrier
- Wide range of square and angular glazing beads
- Wide range of accessories with visible and concealed hinges
- Fixed glazing, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, tilt and turn windows, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards
The steel billets, rods and strips, from which OTTOSTUMM steel window profiles are formed, are smelted from almost 100% recycled steel scrap. At the end of their life, steel windows can be systematically dismantled and the frames, fittings, and glass recycled.