UseExterior flashing for roofs
CharacteristicsFlexible to fit irregular shapes and surfaces, UV resistant, waterproof, durable
SizesWidths: 12.7, 15.2, 22.9, 30.5cm
Effisus provides weatherproofing solutions for building envelope construction with a range of solutions for roofs and facades. Weatherproofing helps to maximize a building's performance and increase its lifetime. Effisus focuses on optimizing solutions for every project, supported by extensive consulting services.
Effisus Bond FT Tape permanently seals flashing details on any type of metal roof saving time and labor. Its elongation capacity and flexibility means that it can be formed to fit irregular shapes and surfaces, with no need for mechanical fastening, a torch or extra adhesives.
The Effisus Bond FT Tape consists of an uncured EPDM membrane that has been laminated to an EPDM based pressure sensitive tape adhesive, to create a peel and stick application. Once the application is cured, the tape is extremely resistant to moisture, UV, temperatures changes or structural movements.
- Excellent formability to fit any shape or surface
- Peel & stick
- No torch or liquid adhesives
- Resistant to UV’s and moisture
- Absorbs movement
- General purpose flashing
- Square ducts
- Large round ducts
- Parapet walls
- Universal – Forms itself to fit any irregular shape or surface
- Resistant – High elongation capacity, handles expansion and structural movements
- Durable – Resistant to high temperature, UV’s and moisture
- Flexible – Complies with the different project requirements
- Easy to install – Easy to handle materials and common use accessories