ApplicationsRenders, virtual reality, walkthrough, video, panorama, presentation images
CharacteristicsVirtual reality (VR) and real-time rendering plugin; real-time walk-through, live link to Revit, SketchUp, Rhino and ArchiCAD, direct integration through CAD toolbar, export to .exe, one-click rendering
Enscape™ is a virtual reality (VR) and real-time rendering plugin for Revit, SketchUp, Rhino and ArchiCAD. With just one click, you can start Enscape and within seconds walk through your fully rendered project - no uploading to the cloud or exporting to other programs required! All changes in the project are immediately available to evaluate in Enscape.
You are able to quickly explore different design options and present projects to clients. If the client wants to see something different in the design, Enscape will immediately show the changes you make to the project, even in VR. With the option to create a (web) standalone file of your architectural project, you can send an Enscape file to your clients or colleagues for quick demonstrations.
Enscape has become a standard application in projects worldwide at companies like Foster + Partners or Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF). 83% of the Top100 architectural firms already use Enscape for real-time rendering and virtual reality.
- Real-time walk-through
- Live link to SketchUp - Unlike other renderers, the changes in the CAD program are directly visible in Enscape
- Direct Integration - Keep your tools and use Enscape through the CAD toolbar
- Web-based Asset Library – Easily add Enscape-ready 3D models to your project
- Web Standalone Export - Create a link from your project that runs without any CAD program in your Browser
- Effortless usage - Rendering with one click
- Virtual Reality (VR) - Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Windows Mixed Reality support with one click
- 360° Panorama Views - Supports Google cardboard for 360° mobile view
- Video Path - Multiple options for every keyframe
- ArchiCAD Material Editor
- Even better performance and higher realism with NVIDIA’s RTX
Main Use Cases
- Design review
- Internal presentation
- Client presentation
- Quick render creation
Free Trial Version:
The free trial expires after 14 days. After that, it's possible to buy a monthly or yearly license at the Enscape store.