Enscape™ is a real-time rendering and virtual reality plugin for architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) professionals. It integrates design and visualization workflows across all project phases, making it the easiest and fastest way to turn models into immersive 3D experiences.
It is compatible with Revit, SketchUp, Rhino, Archicad, and Vectorworks and is used by renowned architecture firms from over 150 countries. Enscape empowers you to create lifelike design experiences, so you can experiment, share ideas, and envision better designs.
- Real-time walkthrough – Fully rendered 3D walkthrough that can be navigated and explored from every angle.
- Synchronize views – Use Enscape as a detailed rendered viewport for the modeling application.
- Virtual reality (VR) – Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality support with one click.
- Site Context – Import real-world context into renderings with OpenStreetMap.
- Orthographic views – Illustrate proportions by using parallel projection to create rendered two-dimensional views and axonometric perspectives.
- BIM info – Display all relevant BIM data in the Enscape window.
- Collaborative annotation – Capture and communicate feedback with team members and external stakeholders.
- Architectural rendering styles – Help clients to understand a design by adapting the rendering style to the design stage. Choose between white mode, sketch mode, and heat map.
- Update views – Adjust the sun position and camera parameters independently to each view.
- Material and Asset Libraries – Choose from 390+ predefined materials and 3,500+ assets.
- Material Editor – Fine-tune materials and make use of height maps and adjust textures to heighten the realism. Evaluate options with the “Replace with Enscape Material” function.
- Adjustable Assets - Perfect scenes by choosing the right variant or customizing color and materials for selected assets.
- Custom Asset Library – Import models into Enscape and organize them by creating specific categories.
- Multi-Asset Placement and Editing – Pick, place, select and modify multiple assets all at once.
- Video textures – Include animated surfaces in designs.
- NVIDIA DLSS Support – Deep Learning Super Sampling technology support to improve performance in walkthroughs.
- Video path – Explore multiple options for every keyframe.
- Batch Panorama - Render multiple panoramas at once.
- Panorama Tour - Navigate with ease through the best parts of a project by connecting multiple 360° Panorama views.
- Exe or Web Standalone Export – Share visualization with anyone as a fully rendered executable (.exe) file or web standalone.
- Alpha Channel Export – Save time from post-processing as the reflections and tint of the semi-transparent materials are kept during export.
- QR Code – Create QR codes for easy scanning and project exploration.
Main use cases
- Design review
- Internal presentation
- Client presentation
- Quick render creation
Free Trial Version
Enscape offers a 14-day free trial. Visit and discover Enscape here.