Draper Gymnasium Dividers are constructed of high quality reinforced vinyl, offering a range of design options as interior divider curtains. Products range from vinyl-coated polyester mesh fabrics that facilitate airflow and tough solid vinyl that provides a visual barrier between play areas to combinations of both mesh on the top half and solid on the bottom.
- General: The solid fabric is made of durable vinyl-coated polyester. The mesh also consists of vinyl-coated polyester mesh and is woven from .025 yarn in a one-over-one weave pattern. The yarn is composed of 80% pigmented vinyl and 20%, 840 denier polyester.
- Weight: Solid fabrics average 18 oz. (optionally available: avg. 22 oz. per sq. yard) while mesh fabrics average 9.0 oz. per sq. yard.
- Resistance to Rot & Mildew: Excellent
- Ultraviolet Resistance: Excellent
- Flammability: Rated as self-extinguishing by the California State Fire Code (Title 19) and Class A Rated in accordance with requirements of NFPA-101
- Sustainability: GREENGUARD® Gold Certified products are low emitting and contribute to a safe and healthier indoor environment for school-aged children
WALK-DRAW GYM DIVIDER
The Walk-Draw Gym Divider Curtain is the most cost-effective way to divide floor space in recreational facilities. Suspended from an overhead track, the vinyl curtain moves at the operator's pace as ball-bearing wheels ensure a smooth gliding action.
RIDGE–FOLD GYM DIVIDER
The Ridge-Fold Gym Divider Curtain installs and folds up compactly along the slope of the roof. The accordion fold-up action is achieved by lift cables passing through grommets as the bottom tube is raised. Draper uses a hinged pipe in the top and bottom pockets that allow the curtain to follow the contour of the building and adapt to sloped or peaked roofs.
FOLD–UP GYM DIVIDER
Draper's Fold-Up Gym Divider features an accordion fold-up mechanism, which is enabled by lift cables passing through grommets as the bottom tube is raised. It folds and unfolds without any horizontal cables, ropes or pulleys and is engineered with heavy-gauge stampings or all-welded hardware.
RADIUS-FOLD GYM DIVIDER
Draper's Radius–Fold Gym Divider solves the problem of separating a perimeter running track from the playing courts inside a field house or multi-purpose facility. Draper achieves a curve with a single piece of the curtain by segmenting the drive pipe with double universal joints.
MID–ROLL GYM DIVIDER
Draper's Mid-Roll Divider Curtain is ideal for gymnasiums with ceiling heights between 18' and 30'. Rolls compactly and neatly in as little as 14-inches and requires minimal overhead structure. Middle roll action results in very fast operation.
TOP-ROLL GYM DIVIDER
The Top-Roll Gym Divider is the ideal athletic equipment to divide space in sports facilities with ceiling heights of less than 18'. The curtain rolls neatly on the drive pipe and has a stacking dimension of only 14”. Draper's clean design does not require belts, cables or complicated torsion arms to operate the curtain.
ROLL-UP GYM DIVIDER
The Roll-Up Gym Divider is another convenient and simple indoor gym divider. The curtain hangs from overhead supporting steel structures and is easy to operate: with the simple turn of a key, the curtain unrolls as needed or rolls up for storage.