Hunter Douglas Architectural's 80BXD and 130BXD Linear metal ceiling system provides a strong statement in linear design.
The BXD Ceiling panels (height 64mm) are available in three widths: 30, 80 and 130 mm which can be specified in combination with the B panels (height 15 mm), and BD panels (height 39 mm) from the Hunter Douglas Architectural Multi-Panel ceiling program. This unique paring of ceiling solutions makes it possible to create highly functional and beautifully engineered three-dimensional designs. The 20 mm joints can be left open or closed, in addition you can also integrate special lighting solutions.
- Square edge design
- Perforated version with non-woven for acoustic control
- Curved carrier application available
- On site waste reduction with factory fabricated dimensional material
- Downweight: reduce static load with lightweight aluminum
- Easy plenum access
- Compatible with industry standard lighting, HVAC, speaker, fire safety, and security services
- Panel widths: 80 mm and 130 mm
- Joint width 20 mm
- Panel length: 800 mm up to 6000 mm
- Panel depth 64 mm
Colours and Finishes:
The Hunter Douglas Architectural range of Metal Ceilings, are available in a range of standard colours that are suitable for most applications.