- Design Team:Ronald Zürcher, Giovanni Rodriguez
- Clients:Portafolio Inmobiliario
- Landscape:Urbanizadora La Laguna
- Structural :BA Ingeniería - Bernardo Sauter
- Mechanical Consultant:Termoaire - Jose Alberto Longhi
- Electrical Consultant:Termoaire - Adrian Ruiz
- Internal Design:Zurcher Interiors - Isabel Cordoba
- Mural Artist:Entropia - Illustration Majo Rodriguez
- Country:Costa Rica
Text description provided by the architects. Nueve84 Curridabat is the beginning of an urban development that consists on 67 hectares, which focuses on defining a new lifestyle in the east side of San Jose city, living in the middle of 8 hectares of parks, plazas, trails and bikeways. The building’s contemporary architecture was inspired by site conditions and raw materials, such as stone veneer and concrete, as a means to search for a cozy ambiance and to bring back ancient memories.
Architectonic design, efficiency and pleasant distributions were the main parameters followed in this project. With these factors as a core, two towers take maximum advantage of the property and its location, achieving this way all the requirements.
The concept for the interior design is to feel at home, it is based on comfort and lifestyle on a unique location. Besides enjoying the amenities the project has to offer, such as a gym, library and kids place, it provides as well direct contact with nature, as it is surrounded by tall trees, amazing views and landscape which is a very desired attribute in a pioneer project like this in Costa Rica. Within the program of the project, it has a total of 58 apartments of 1 bedroom, 106 apartments of 2 bedrooms and 10 apartments of 3 bedrooms, for a total of 174 apartments.