- Chief Architect:Johan Sundberg
- Associate Architects:Itziar del Río Gómiz, Henrik Ålund
- Structural Engineer:Sven-Göran Svensson
- Contractor:Roland Sjöholm
- Builders:Roland Sjöholm, Stefan Andersson
- City:Lilla Beddinge
Text description provided by the architects. Summerhouse H is located on the southern coast of the Skåne-region in Sweden, in a scenic location just a couple of metres from the beach. The house has views both towards the Baltic Sea to the south and the heathland to the east.
The summerhouse is designed as a simple box containing a number of volumes which, with different depths and window treatments, convey a graceful character.
The facades are clad in custom made larch panelling treated with a silicon-based protective medium. A narrow width profile for the voids cut into the main volume and a deep board and batten-type cladding on the main facades that creates a variation of shadows during the course of a day.