The workshop has the aim of broadening knowledge of audiovisual and photography, centered in Architecture and Space. The course develops from the approach to the territory and architecture of RCR and combines reflection on Visual Arts and its implementation in practice through creative work. The exercises are raised around the awakening of the senses, stimulating the creation of images that make us experience wanting to touch, listen and be in this specific place.
- Creative Atelier. The workshop offers an approach to photography directed by Hisao Suzuki and the introduction to audiovisual language guided by Júlia de Balle. The Creative Atelier includes intern lectures, weekly reviews by RCR Arquitectes, and the optional participation in a module of the Dance Program for exploring the relationship between body and space.
- Open Program. An exhibition, a cycle of conferences and parallel activities, open to the public.
- Site visits. Visits to constructed work by RCR Arquitectes.
- Creative Atelier, from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 3:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Open Program, from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Site visits, Saturday, July 20, from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Saturday, July 27, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Teaching Load: 112 hours.
- Creative Atelier, 84,5h.
- Open Program, 17h.
- Site visits, 10,5h.
Tuition Fee: 525,00 Euros
- Includes the participation in the creative atelier, the access to the Open Program and the site visits. It includes also civil responsibility insurance, transportation to works of RCRArquitectes outside Olot and a party at the end of the International Workshop.
- Does not include accommodation and maintenance of the participants. The participants will have to bring their own laptop and photo camera.
TitleRCR - VII International Workshop of Audiovisual and Photography
FromJuly 19, 2019 09:00 AM
UntilAugust 02, 2019 11:30 PM
VenueEspai Barberí - RCR Arquitectes' headquarters