- Beginning Of Project : Fevereiro 2011
- Beginning Of Construction : Outubro 2014
- Completion : Dezembro 2017
- Number Of Floors : 26 (6 Subsolos + Térreo + 19 Pavimentos)
- General Contractor : Bn Engenharia
- Structural Engineering : Pasqua & Graziano Associados
- Metallic Structure Engineering : Pereira & Pillon Arquitetura e Engenharia Ltda
- Electrical And Plumbing Engineering : Soeng Eh Projetos Ltda
- Frames Consultant : Paulo Duarte Consultores
- Landscape Design : Rodrigo Oliveira Paisagismo
- Developer : Planservice Engenheiros Associados Ltda
- Visual Communication : Roberto Cipolla
- Plot Area : 1.986m²
- Ground Floor Reception, Lobby, Bar : 1.986m ²
- 1st Floor Theater : 656,87m²
- 2nd Floor Theater : 403,32m²
- 3rd Floor Theater : 327,86m²
- 4th Floor Restaurant : 539,82m²
- 5th To 9th Floor 2 Offices : 655,77m²
- 10th Floor 1 Office : 505,78m²
- 11th To 17th Floor 2 Offices : 547,14m²
- 18th To 19th Floor 1 Two Storey Office : 519,45m²
- 1st To 5th Underground Garage : 1.526,69m²
- 6th Underground : 342m²
- Author : Isay Weinfeld
- Project Manager : Elena Scarabotolo
- Design Team : Adriana Aun, Gabriel Bicudo, Sebastian Murr, Katherina Ortner, Relbert Amorin, Pablo Resende
- City : Cerqueira César
- Country : Brazil
Text description provided by the architects. Rising at the corner of Rua Augusta and Alameda Santos, in the high‐rise cluster along Avenida Paulista and across from Conjunto Nacional, Santos Augusta will appreciate privileged views of the city, unobstructed over the Jardins area.
The tower itself comprises four stacked volumes – with different sizes, textures and alignments, elevated from the ground level. It rests on four pillars and the central core, thus keeping the floor at street level free and unimpeded - a plaza stretching out as an extension of the sidewalk.
From the street and past the reception/box office, visitors find on one side the access to the lifts leading to the office suites, and, on the other, the staircase and lifts to the theater – the latter, in fact, along with its dressing rooms, storage and restrooms, compose the first volume in the tower, right above ground level.
The second volume (floors 5 to 9), as well as the third (floors 11 to 17), are entirely reserved to office suites, containing 1 or 2 units per plate, each opening onto a private balcony.
The fourth and last volume, in turn, houses one two storey office suite on floors 18 and 19, and technical areas on the 20th floor.
Between one volume and the next there is a transitional level (floors 4, 10 and 18). Floor 4 contains the restaurant; floor 10 an office unit of 450m² leasable area, and floor 18 the lower level of the two-storey office. On these, the perimeter of the walled area recedes from the edges and is completely wrapped by plant-lined terraces. Such arrangement, which highlights the independence and difference across the volumes, also gives the impression they float freely one above the others.
The parking, intended both to users of the offices and the theater and restaurant, features 389 spaces distributed along 5 underground levels.