- Construction : Grupo Ravi
- Structure : GAP Associates
- Quantity Surveyor/Technical Architect : Jordi Marín
- Mep Engineering : Acosta Enginyers
- Author Architects : Albert Albareda Valls, Carles Pastor Foz
- Design Team : Ramon Corrochano, Alejandro Tomás Arolo, Eudald Pedrós Reig
- City : Igualada
- Country : Spain
Text description provided by the architects. The building holds indoor athletic activities such as 100m race or long jump and is used mostly in cold seasons to warm up and avoid injuries of the athletes.
The shape of the building is defined by the footprint of the plot, the streetwalk on one side and the athletic stadium and track on the other, while entrances are located on both short sides. The metal structure is designed with Fink trusses painted in white, that help optimize structural elements, to cover the whole space, varying from 10 to 19 meters long.
The concrete walls are due for vandalism and to avoid external-internal visual connection for distractions, and the polycarbonate elements offer a filtered natural light and create an illuminated landmark at night.