- Collaborators:Matevz Safaric; Anna Karniej
- General Constructor:BAM Swiss AG
- Civil Engineer:APT Ingenieure
- Landscape Architect:Raderschall Partner AG
- Structure Planning:GKP Fassadentechnik AG
- Facade Installation:Diethelm Fassadenbau AG
- Facade System:Gasser Fassadentechnik AG
- Ceramic Manufacturer:NBK Keramik GmbH (Germany)
- Client:Swiss Life AG
- Lead Architects:architektick Tina Arndt & Daniel Fleischmann
Text description provided by the architects. Three building volumes smoothly interlock. They create a succession of diverse spatial sequences and form a rhythmic open space that is rich in variety and offers a high-quality place to spend time.
The route layout becomes a key element and generates a interesting dynamism.
On the ground floor, there are common rooms, a classroom for the ETH, a nursery school and supplementary rooms that facilitate the student accommodation.
The standard floors are exclusively reserved for student living and conceived for shared flats. Each shared flat accommodates 6 to 10 people. In total, 63 flats with 485 rooms and 12 studios are provided.