- Collaborating Architect: Robin Bimantoro
- Contractor: Adi Jaya Utama
- C&S Consultant: Triloka Studio Bali
- QUANTITY SURVEYOR: Ratio Construction
- EXTERIOR FINISHING: Adi Jaya Utama
- INTERIOR FINISHING: Adi Jaya Utama
- AUDIO/VIDEO EQ: CV Smart Technic
- TENT / ROLLING BLIND: Canopy Art Bali
- NANO COATING: Resolve Indonesia
- Site: 1400.0 m2
- Lead Architect: Valentina Audrito
- Design Team: AAGB Sudarma Putra, Abbie Labrum, Levina Sunaryo
- Civil Consultant: Triloka Studio Bali
- Structural Consultant: Triloka Studio Bali
- Quantity Surveyor: Ratio Construction
- Interior Finishing: CV Adi Jaya Utama
- Audio / Video Equipment: CV Smart Technic
- City: Nusapenida
- Country: Indonesia
Text description provided by the architects. Seascape Villa is an ocean front property on the island of Nusa Lembongan east of Bali. The design approach comes from the clients request to have a “Mediterranean feel” to the villa.
In response to this we have developed an architecture made of clean soft white volumes and we have combined these with various built in elements in concrete and pebbled floors. We had to work within a tight foot print due to building restrictions which resulted in a compact 2-storey main building which includes most of the bedrooms and communal spaces while we have placed the guest room above the service building which has been sunken slightly below ground level to reduce its impact against the main building. The pool area takes advantage of the length of the land and connects the building with the beach.
The elongated feeling of the pool within the land has been balanced by introducing a circular deck all around it. The combination of round and square shapes continues across the whole project whether it’s in the pond design or in wall openings. Materials used have an organic feel and are accentuated by the extensive use of bamboo screens to balance the contemporary lines of the building.