- Air Conditioning: Argen
- Acoustic: Roberto Thompson Motta
- Automation: Noise
- Constructor: PH de Aquino
- Management: Maurício Bouças
- Electrical And Hydraulic Installations: Equilíbrio Planejamento e Projetos
- Design And Installation Of The Pool: Aqualar
- Concrete Structural Project: Ycom Engenharia
- Wood Structural Design: Ita Construtora
- Landscape Design: Daniela Infante
- Lighting: Studio Iluz
- Landscape Lighting: Lightworks
- Architect In Charge: Thiago Bernardes
- Team: Thiago Bernardes, Camila Tariki, Francisco Abreu, Fabiana Porto, Daniel Vannucchi, José Miguel Ferreira, Thiago Moretti, Ilana Daylac, Renata Evaristo, Antonia Bernardes, Fernanda Lopes
- City: Itaipava
- Country: Brazil
Text description provided by the architects. Casa Terra arises from the intercalation of parallel walls made of pigmented concrete that are perpendicular to its central circulation axis. The articulation between these components generates spaces while defining residential functions and creating patios that open to the main garden.
The closure between the vertical (walls) and horizontal (slabs and floor) planes is made with large glass panels that dilute the visual boundaries between the house and the landscape.
The route along the central circulation reveals a succession of openings and closures while offering constant visual contact with the exterior.