The International Workshop RCR is born of a way of understanding Architecture and Landscape from a humanistic spirit. The coexistence in a space and time of different creative disciplines creates synergies for mutual enrichment between the parties.
The workshop is designed following four main ideas that articulate the program:
- Competition Format: Closed exercises that condense a complex process within a specific time frame
- Transversality: An integrative interdisciplinary approach
- Sharing: Shared creativity fostering the capacity for dialogue
- Experience: Understanding derived from observation, participation and experience
The Program consists in
- Creative Atelier. The workshop offers a brief approach to the elements that surround scenography: dramaturgy and poetry, ideas and images, illustration and plastic expression, intuition and craft, actor and spectator. It also reflects on the analogies and contrasts between scenography and architecture and will deal with the items of Space and Void. The Creative Atelier includes intern lectures, weekly reviews by RCR Arquitectes, and the optional participation in a module of the Dance Program for exploring the relation between body and space.
- Open Program. An exhibition, a cycle of conferences and parallel activities, open to the public.
- Excursion. Visit to constructed work by RCR Arquitectes.
Creative Atelier, from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Open Program, from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Excursion, Saturday, August 4, from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Teaching Load: 98,5 hours.
Creative Atelier, 85h.
Open Program, 9h.
Site visits, 4,5h.
TitleINTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP RCR 2018: III International Workshop of Scenography
FromJuly 30, 2018 09:00 AM
UntilAugust 10, 2018 09:00 PM