The International Workshop RCR is born of a way of understanding Architecture and Landscape from a humanistic spirit. The coexistence in a space and time of different creative disciplines creates synergies for mutual enrichment between the parties.
The workshop is designed following four main ideas that articulate the program:
- Competition Format: Closed exercises that condense a complex process within a specific time frame
- Transversality: An integrative interdisciplinary approach
- Sharing: Shared creativity fostering the capacity for dialogue
- Experience: Understanding derived from observation, participation and experience
The workshop focuses on the living of a direct experience of the participants, showing the territory where the work of RCR Arquitectes is rooted, with the aim of understanding their relationship with the site and the landscape, to share and pass on an attitude to life, architecture and creativity, putting into practice their working methods.
The Program consists in:
- Creative Atelier. The exercises are proposed for building capacity to excel conceptually and being resolutely communicative in a short term. The Creative Atelier includes intern lectures, weekly reviews by RCR Arquitectes, and the optional participation in a module of the Dance Program for exploring the relation between body and space.
- Open Program. An exhibition, a cycle of conferences and parallel activities, open to the public.
- Excursions. Visit to built works by RCR Arquitectes.
Creative Atelier, from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Open Program, from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Excursion, Saturday, August 4 and 11, from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Teaching Load: 151,5 hours.
Creative atelier, 127,5h.
Open program, 15h.
TitleINTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP RCR 2018: XI International Workshop of Architecture and Landscape
FromJuly 30, 2018 09:00 AM
UntilAugust 17, 2018 09:00 PM