- Design Associates / Team:Abdolhamid Edris Abadi, Amirali Sharifi, Solmaz Tabatabai, Sepas Haghighi, Shahrzad Pooshfam
- Lighting Consultant:Shahram Tavakoli, Nima Milani
- Decorative Iron Works:Arash Samavat
- Project Management:Hamidreza Pooshfam
- Civil Engineer / Company:Hossein Soleimankhani
- Post Tension Structure Contractor:Artoup Group
- Mechanical Engineer / Company:Hossein Monfared, Farid Eskandari, Mohammadreza Ghanouni
- Electrical Engineer / Company:Ali Piltan
- Supervisor:Kamran Heirati, Abdolhamid Edris abadi
- Contractor:Mohammad Abolhasani
Text description provided by the architects. This project seeks to develop one of the essential structures of Persian architecture, The” Garden”. In a persian garden, architecture seeks to see the building and the site as a whole and unique entity.
This project also, intends to identify itself as a passage or a frame to emphasize on the presence of the site not only as the exterior but also as a stream which flows around and inside the building.
The axes of the building and the site intersect at the center or the “heart” of the building. The heart in this scenario is a space where the exploration of the building starts and ends.