- Carpenter :Roland Hedmark
- Plumbing :Energimix AB genom - John Regouw
- Electricity :Ljungdalens El&service genom - Kent Åke Johansson
- Markentreprenör:Ljungdalens all service
- Tiles/Masonry :Mur&kakel Hantverk - Michael Johnsson
- Ground Works:Per Göran Skott
- Architect In Charge:Daniel Widman
Text description provided by the architects. The project is designed as a mountain hut for a large, and, or four prospective families and is a paraphrase or modern reinterpretation of a traditional timbered house of the region. The idea is that it should blend into the landscape with the same straightforwardness as a barn, or a storehouse, as a natural part of the built surroundings.
The framework of massive wood from Isotimber is manufactured in the same municipality, and is a natural refinement of a timbered house structure.
The untreated wooden facade of Northern old pine heartwood will age over time and get a natural variation depending on the direction of the facade, like the oldest houses in the village. The housing body is long and narrow 4.2 x 19.2 meters and follows the terrain up to the highest point on the plot.
On the site the house creates a natural shield against the north and west, and thus provides a sheltered spot in the southwest with afternoon sun.
The windows are large modern three glass windows without frames which is fixed and held in place by the liners.