- Architect In Charge: Miguel Marcelino
- Structural Engineering: João Esteves
- Plumbing Engineering: José Rodrigues
- Electrical Engineering: Miguel Julião
- Mechanical Engineering: Mário Silva
- Landscape Design: Viviana Rodrigues, Miguel Marcelino
- City: Pinhal Novo
- Country: Portugal
Text description provided by the architects. The museum consists of a completely closed, opaque and abstract box. Just the main façade has a concavity that marks the entrance of the building. It houses a private colection of mechanical music boxes.
The organization is cruciform, around a central patio, that distributes to the buildings four sides. In one side there is the lobby, that works as a vertical distribution space, and to the other sides are three galleries of varying sizes. The transition between each of these four spaces is done through four antechambers.
The result is a box that seen outside looks very elementary, but whose interior dismantle this simplicity: exploring long diagonal perspectives that open as spaces are crossed - letting us see glimpses of galleries in a game of spatial seduction that seeks to maintain the curiosity of the visitor from the beginning to the end of the visit.