- First Mate:Jan Tyrpekl
- Curator:Guoda Bardauskaite, Constructive Shamanism
- Team:Constructive Shamanism Workshop
- Supported:Vytautas V. Landsbergis
- Size:Dimension 7 meters, height 15 meters
- Materials:3000 m hand-made linen rope
Text description provided by the architects. Forest Temple is a result of the Constructive Shamanism workshop in Lithuania, 2016. A multi-disciplinary tribe of artists, artisans, architects, writers, photographers, yogis and children of forest gathered in the ancient lands of Vytautas V Landsbergis to perform architectural rituals connecting the modern man with nature.
Living in tents and teepees and eating from the nature, the tribe started to do a circular meditative movement to connect a handful of pine trees with natural linen rope. The result is insect architecture, a man-made semi-transparent cocoon swinging together with the trees. Architecture is the art of reality. There is no other reality than nature.