ArchDaily is looking for a motivated and highly-skilled architecture-lover to join our team of interns for Winter 2016/2017! An ArchDaily internship in Classics provides a unique opportunity to learn about our site and write about historically significant architecture projects.
Interested? Then check out the requirements below.
- Applicants must be fluent English speakers with excellent writing and research skills.
- Applicants must have completed their first year of university/college.
- Applicants must be able to work from home (or school/workplace).
- Applicants must be able to dedicate 15 hours per week for research, writing and responding to edits; the schedule is flexible, but you must be reachable Monday through Friday.
- Writing experience is a huge plus. If you have a blog or used to write for the school paper, tell us about it on the form below.
- Basic experience with online blogging platforms, Facebook, Twitter, or Photoshop are a plus. Please indicate this in the form below.
- The internship will run between October 2016 and January 2017.
If you think that you have what it takes, please fill out the following form by Friday, October 14th 9:00 AM EST. We will contact potential candidates (and only potential candidates) for follow-ups during the following week. Late submissions will not be accepted!
ArchDaily internships are compensated.
Applications have now closed.