- Quantity Surveyor : Julia Fernández Sorókina
- Interior Design And Lighting : Carmen González Úbeda
- Architect In Charge : Carmel Gradolí, Arturo Sanz
- Interior Design : Carmen González Úbeda
- Lighting : Carmen González Úbeda
- City : València
- Country : Spain
Text description provided by the architects. Restoration of a town house overlooking two streets with a minor different in altitude between both. The main façade has been maintained along with the two main bays forming the existing construction, with a new side annex being added to this that contains the rear façade and where the garage is housed. This new construction has been taken advantage of in order to create a basement floor intended for installations, washroom and storeroom.
The courtyard, still reduced in size, once again becomes the focal point of the dwelling. The space containing the living room – kitchen – dining area is projected towards the interior of the courtyard with a staggered section glass house.
* This project was originally publish on 21 September, 2016